With amazing company benefits and remote work, this is an opportunity you won’t want to miss!
One of our clients is looking for an AWS Cloud Engineer to permanently join their team. Meaning our client will hire you on full-time/perm/direct-hire!
What skills will stand out for this AWS Cloud role?
- Well…AWS, of course.
- Experience working in an enterprise-level environment.
- Experience working with regulatory compliance.
- Knowledge of DevSecOps would be nice, but no deep experience needed.
The best part? They are very early in the modernization journey, so you can be a part of guiding a large enterprise through their cloud goals.
They are actually looking to fill two roles:
- Principal Level – They expect this person to be less hands-on, more design work, mentoring, workshops, etc. Estimate about 70% mentor/design and 30% hands-on.
- Senior Level – Someone they can delegate to completely. Discuss project, potential outcomes, goals and objectives, then turn loose.
Apply today to learn more!