Location: Minneapolis, MN
Length/Type: 10 Month Contract
Title: Data Architect
In-Person Interview Required!
This position provides Data Modeling, Mapping, and Management support to the Retail Payments Office department for specific customer mission requirements by mapping legacy data formats to and creating new formats within the enterprise data set.
Qualifications of the Data Architect:
- 8+ years relevant work experience in database architecture that includes senior level experience in data modeling.
- 6+ years of SQL experience.
- 5+ years of Metadata experience.
- Master level experience in ER Studio including creation and use of macros to automate tasks.
- Solid understanding of relation database technologies as well as data warehouse architectures.
- Experience in data modeling in a financial services provider organization is a plus.
- Performance optimization and management for relational and dimensional models.
- Must have experience in managing metadata and supporting data governance initiatives.
As a top IT Professional services firm founded in 1989, Zinncorp has been focused on delivering high-quality IT talent acquisition and consulting services. Our proven recruitment methodology is an integral part of what separates us from our competition.
Zinncorp is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.